There are a number of ways to cook green beans, but I liked it cook with chicken breasts and broccoli.
This protein-filled recipe goes the following way:
Steamed Green Beans
Steamed Red Beans
Green Chili Paste
Coriander Leaves Paste
1. In a bowl marinade chicken breasts with black pepper, coriander leaves and cinnamon powder. You can keep this marinade for an hour.
2. In a wok heat oil and fry sliced onions until brown. Add garlic paste to this and fry further with broccoli and chicken breats.
3. To this add green chili paste, tomato puree, cinnamon powder and salt.
4. After the spices are cooked properly with broccoli and chicken, add green beans and enough water to cover the ingredients.
5. Simmer the gravy for sometime and serve it with mashed potatoes, spaghetti or pancakes.